Request An Estimate
Claim space for your brand in every recipient's office or home. With branded gifts and giveaway items, a simple mug or hat can make a big, lasting impression.
It's time to tell the world. Whether you're announcing a special event, a new baby or broadcasting your business, we can help you spread the news with highly professional appeal.
Your business is too important to rely on beginner design. Let our pros handle the concept, design and layout of your piece, and give every design the credibility it deserves.
There are several things that make the holidays special. We place our holiday cards near the top. Send your sentiments this year with stunning holiday cards that are certain to inspire.
The big day calls for a big statement. And with years of experience, we can deliver that personal, meaningful style you want.
When it's time for the big event, put your brand on center stage. Team up with us to create your trade show display, and make every second count.
Shop our online catalog for the name brands you are looking for.
• Pens & Pencils • Travel Mugs • Balloons • Golf Balls & Tees
• Mouse Pads • Mints & Candy • Mixed Nuts • Chocolate
• Clocks & Watches • Key Chains • Bumper Stickers
• Stress Balls (Custom shapes) • Water Bottles • Stuffed Animals
• Sun Visors • Canvas Bags • Shirts & Caps
• Silkscreen~Embroidery • Custom decals
We Sell Marketing
Printing • Graphics • Promotional Items
• Signs • Banners • Email Marketing
How to Woo your Customers this Valentine's Day
Posted on 02/10/2014
The week of Valentine’s Day is finally upon us. If you haven’t made your Valentine cards or decorated the walls with paper hearts, you’re more than a little behind the game. However, it’s not too late to take advantage of the holiday and do some themey marketing. What better day is there to show your customers some love? Take a look at these last-minute ideas for sweeping your customers off of their feet:
Make the most of social media.
Social media is the procrastinating marketer’s dream. There’s no printing or mailing involved, so you can reach out to customers instantaneously.
- Consider holding a contest on Valentine’s Day. You could have people tweet or post about their love stories or worst date experiences. Whether you appeal to emotion or humor, a chance to share personal experiences will get people engaged.
- Tweet at other businesses that you have good relationships with, saying, “Happy Valentine’s Day, @insertyourfavoritebusinesshere! We love what you do!” Chances are, they will reciprocate your affection.
- Come up with a fun Valentine’s Day-themed game. For example, find or make cupids of some kind (they can even be printed out pictures) and place them throughout your neighborhood or city. Instagram, tweet and post pictures of them in their different locations. The first person to find each cupid can return it to you for a prize.
- If you’ve hopped on the Snapchat bandwagon, take a quirky picture of the people in your office and adorn it with hand drawn hearts and typical Valentine’s Day sayings. Your customers will appreciate your playfulness.
Harness the power of email.
It’s another method of immediate communication and is perfect if you’re going for a slightly more professional tone.
- Send messages to your best customers. Thank them specifically and tell them why you appreciate their business so much. If you want, include a gift of some kind.
- Send a mass email to all of your customers. Whether you make it fun and flashy or sophisticated and romantic, they will appreciate that you took the time to design a special Valentine’s Day greeting for them. It’s also a great opportunity to announce any sales or promotions that you’re having.